Welcome To Emily's Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I am Emily and I am making this blog for Miss Lesher's 7th grade Language Arts class at the Wissahickon Middle School. This site will be used to compare 2 books. The books being compared are: The Giver and Gathering Blue, both wonderful books by Lois Lowry that our class had to read. This site will help you to better understand the two books and to discuss Lois Lowry's writing style in the two books. Hopefully it will be helpful and get you through the books!

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Bridge to a new Life


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily-
i really like this picture. You really interpreted this well and its really cute!!'

-Courtney

Anonymous said...

Emily-
I really like your picture. I think you did a great job on your blog. Your blog is really creative!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture. It's really good. I can really understand how you look at the scene in your mind. Your a really great drawer. Better than me:)

Anonymous said...

I could really see the picture in my mind and it was a vrey important secne. I like your picture too.:)

Anonymous said...

i have read the messenger,the giver, and gathering blue. i dont get, though, where jonas came into the story in gathering blue. where is the connection, his future?

Bathtub

Bathtub
Joans washed the Old in bathtubs and he had a dream about giving Fiona a bath. In Gathering Blue Kira was excited to have running water and be able to clean herself...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Is War a Game?

Is War a Game?
Jonas's friends played the game of "war" and he didn't think it was a good idea...